Online Insurance

For our international clients, it is important to understand TCIP (Turkish Natural Catastrophe Insurance Pool) or known as DASK Earthquake (Zorunlu Deprem Sigortası) insurance.

TCIP/DASK insurance is a compulsary insurance enforced by the Turkish Government to compensate for material damage on dwellings caused by natural disasters such as earthquake, fire, explosion, tsunami and landslides.

The insurance must be purchased along with the title deed. At Bodrum White, we can help to arrange your DASK insurance upon your request.

DASK Insurance

There are different pre and after sales procedures to follow when buying a property in Turkey and real estate insurance in Turkey is on the top list. This property insurance covers earthquakes and is required by the Turkish government in order to get your title deed authorized and regulated. Before subscribing to water, electricity and gas, you need to get the DASK insurance for your property.

Bodrum White works with professional insurance companies providing services to our customers for many years. You may choose the package that suits you the most but don’t forget that the earthquake insurance is a compulsory one in Turkey. Other packages offered by insurance companies cover from damages such as: flood, explosion, fire, personal accident insurance, expenses for post-earthquake, theft, smoke, aircraft and vehicle impact, civil commotion and many more.

Turkey earthquake insurance known as DASK, an abbreviation of Doğal Afet Sigortaları Kurumu, is compulsory earthquake insurance required for all types of properties. To get the subscription to water and electricity you will need to prove that you are a holder of this type of Turkey home insurance.

DASK insurance in Turkey
DASK subscription is obligatory for every property owner. Apartments, villas and holiday home insurance should be renewed every year before the end of the current insurance. DASK properties insurance in Turkey costs around 150 – 250 TL and you can arrange it from any bank and insurance company. There are few easy steps to follow for insuring your home in Turkey. Bodrum White will gladly guide you towards getting your property insured or you can simply read the following points.

To apply for DASK insurance for all properties in Turkey you need following documents and information:

• Turkish Tax Number (Vergi Numarası)
• Personal Mobile number (valid in Turkey)
• Correct property’s address or Adress Code
• The size of your property in m2
• Number of floors of your property
• Construction year of your property

The cost of property insurance varies depending on the location and size. Bodrum White Real Estate team would provide you with the suitable guide to getting your property insurance covered.

There are also other insurance options available, such as contents insurance or health insurance. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]

Compare listings