INTERIOR SAFETY CHECKS
- Doors; inside and outside will be checked to ensure open/close properly to avoid risk or intrusion
- Walls are examined for cracks or water stains
- Lights should switch on and off smoothly, a delayed response could be a clue of faulty wiring
- Floors will be checked for water damage
- Sockets and Electricity box is checked
- Check for infestation
- Water system check, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Air your home monthly
EXTERIOR SAFETY CHECKS
- Windows are securely closed
- Roof is inspected for cracks leaks to avoid further damage to walls
- Water meters will be read each month and sent in the monthly report.
- Monthly electricity bill will be collected and paid from property float.
- Send a monthly report after each visit.
- In the case an issue is found at your property we will send photos and notify you, however, repairs will only proceed upon home owners consent.