We are happy to announce a new strategy for 2018. Bodrum White now offers a unique site management system, post construction. This includes the running of your site as an outsourced manager.
Having many years of experience with various housing sites in Bodrum, we wanted to utilise this practice and expand out services to further satisfy our clients.
As far as we are concerned, the success of every management we have undertaken and the customer satisfaction that we receive as feedback are the reasons for your preference. The pleasure of you, who have enjoyed the peaceful and peaceful life in your dwellings, will be enough to make us happy.
COLLECTION of SITE MAINTENANCE FEES
• Realization of Home Fees Accrual Transactions.
• Providing Payment of Fees via Online Payment Systems.
• Delayed Attendance and Legal Warning.
• Subscription with legal means in Legal Period.
SITE ACCOUNTING TRANSACTIONS
• Processing of income and expenses.
• Follow-up of expenses compliance with operating budget.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Follow-up of your site / homeowner debts and credit status.
• Follow-up of service / product processes.
• Planning, tracking and conducting company payments.
• Follow up Bank transactions.
• Follow-up of transactions with official authorities.
• Staff transactions.
• Preparation of monthly financial reports.
SITE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS
• Preparation of the Ordinary Annual General Meeting Call.
• Notification of Call to All Homeowners by Mail or Their Signatures.
• Preparation of Agenda Items.
• Preparation for Budget and Operation Project for Approval.
• Processing of Decision Book.
SITE LANDSCAPING and GARDEN MAINTENANCE
• Follow-up of the Development of Plants.
• Lawn Mowing, Fertilization, Ventilation etc.
• Pruning of Shrubs, Woods and Trees.
• Ventilation of Soil by Throwing and Preservation.
• Fertilization of Grass, Shrubs and Trees.
SITE SOCIAL FACILITY MANAGEMENT
• Announcement and Establishment of Social Facility Rules.
• Announcement of Determination of Fitness Center Equipment, Toilet and Shower Rules.
• Announcement and Specification of Pool Rules.
• Announcement of Sauna Rules.
SITE CLEANING PROCEDURES
• Preparation of Cleaning Plan
• Post-Construction Cleaning
• Communal Area, Blocks and Parking Lot Cleaning
• Building Exterior and Glass Cleaning
• Hard Ground Polishing
• Pest Control and Spraying
• Periodic Cleaning of Water Storage Depots
• Performing Cleaning Controls
SITE POOL MAINTENANCE
• Acquisition of Pool Maintenance Safety Measures
• Providing Swimming Pool Hygiene
• Swimming Pools Daily Maintenance
• Placement of Warning Signs
• Control of Electrical Equipment
• Performing Periodic Maintenance Works
SITE LEGAL PROCEDURES
• Implementation of Legal Procedures for Non-Payer Homeowners.
• Intervention to Legal Problems Related to Communal Areas.
• Follow-up of legal disputes that may arise in matters related to Site Staff.
• Creating and Following New Contracts.
SITE AUDITING SERVICES
• Supervision and Reporting of Accounting Procedures.
• Inspection and Reporting of Cleaning Materials and Staff.
• Auditing and Reporting of Technical Staff, Technical Volumes and Devices.
SITE STAFF PROCUREMENT and MANAGEMENT
• Employee Selection for the Jobs (Cleaning, Security, Admin, Gardening, Pool Maintenance, Social Facilities etc.).
• Assignment of Duties and Authorization.
• Preparation and Attendance of Business Contracts.
• Staff education.
• Permit and Work Scheduling and Construction.
• The provision and disposition of special duty clothing on the site.
SITE WEB SOFTWARE OPERATIONS
• Appropriate Site Management Web Software Selection and Settlement
• Notification of Homeowners and Activation of Their Passwords
• Providing Transparency by Broadcasting All Accounts and Completed Works on Web Application
• Provision of Payments via Web Application via Credit Card or Debit Card
• Provision of Failure, Complaints, Wishes and Suggestions as Immediate Transmission on Web Application
• Immediate Notification System to Homeowners via the Web Application
SITE TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE – REPAIR – RENEWAL SERVICES
• Periodic Maintenance and Inspection of Devices Covered by Warranty
• Construction of Maintenance Agreements for Charged or Non-Charged Devices
• Technical Specification and Contract Preparation for Renewal and Additional Jobs
• Bidding for Renewal and Additional Jobs
• Observation and Monitoring of Contract Liabilities and Procedures
SITE SECURITY SERVICES
• Establishment of Security Cameras,
• Establishment of License Plate Recognition System,
• Homeowners/Their Guests Tracking Program,
• Staff Tracking Systems,
• Preparation of Safety Clothing and Equipment,
• Staff education
WHAT HAPPENS UPON COMPLEX MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT…
All of our services are carried out within the framework of the “Site Management Plan” approved by law and the Homeowners.
A one-year “Operation Project” is made and presented to all homeowners for approval. If there is no objection, the approved project will be passed on.
A “Site Manager Agreement” will be made with the manager appointed by the authorized company as stated in the site management plan or by our company.
The maintenance fees will be collected in a bank account to be opened on behalf of the site. The homeowners can control all their account transactions by entering member login system from the web panel to be created.
Administrative and physical status of your site will be evaluated and all records, fixtures, systems and the staff, if any, will be received under our company.
Past and up-to-date legal arrangements will be made through our authorised lawyers. Detailed explanations of our services are available at the “Management Agreement”.
The powers and responsibilities included in this contract can be increased or decreased according to the incoming requests.